As they grow.....

Friday, December 19, 2008

Will the New Day....bring Peace of Mind?




My mind is so busy with thoughts

My body is exhausted

and my heart so heavy.

My mind races of to-do list, what I can't afford for Christmas morning, and why I always push people away and end up alone

I have worked and ran my body till I believe it knows no rest.

Not sure if I am hurting for me, my kids, or just all of man kind.

I wanted to cry more than once today, but realized that I would just be sitting in self pity and really for what?

Life seems to go by so fast these days, lacking substance, genuineness and most importantly LOVE.

We scramble together of the morning and drop the kids off at school or daycare then off to work to make a difference...?
Or to just makes ends meet?

I ramble with my words, not even sure if I know what I want from life, think about myself, or know anymore.......
maybe its just sleep deprivation...




Maybe tomorrows sunrise will bring a better day.....Goodnight!


Thank You God for my FAMILY and LIFE! I know that even though I'm down, you will see me through!


Shannyn






No comments: