As they grow.....

Tuesday, January 6, 2009

I Read the Words...you Wrote...From his HEART!


I thought about you and your family today. To be quite honest, you were present in my thoughts more often than not during the Holidays. My heart gets so heavy when I think and try to imagine what your heart has endured. Not sure what to say or the right time to call or e-mail and say it. You have become by far my greatest hero. How strong you are and how heavy your heart must be. What great pain to carry and how hard it must be to wander it away.


Many nights I would find myself glued to this computer reading your words while tears stream down my face, wishing and praying that in the next sentence to read "and they said he would be OK". Compelled by your character, your braveness and your warm embrace. I admire you for never showing a weakness and the ability you had to see the light in such darkness. May I only have half the faith as you one day.


May God be with you...and BLESS you!

And always know I think of you, pray for you and O how Ryan loves you everyday!

He ask and thinks of you all the time.

Grabs me, hugs me with all his strength and still ask why.

You have touched us more than one can imagine, inspired us, and allowed us to see Love that surpasses any boundary.
In our Prays,
Shannyn









No comments: