
Today is so blah, but the NEW YEAR has been blissful.....
I am excited about the New Year!
The new day, the new light, and the suspense on what the days will bring....
I like it!
Often times I find myself just sitting and pondering what will come next..throughout my life I have been fortunate to have things happen in my favor, but in saying that: more times than not things really have never worked out. In my ripe old age of 30 I have fought tooth and nail to survive and surpass any and every statistic I have been labeled. And I have been many statistics and fit into many categories; high school drop-out, teenage mother, single mother, jobless, welfare, food stamps, abusive boyfriend, kicked out of my home, and been on drugs! Name it, I have been IT...but in that same BREATH...I BEAT them!! Success is great in my life right not! Thus, everyday is a battle!!...Trying hard to keep that success and everyday there is at least one moment where I just want to throw up my hands and give up. Then, I turn my heard......to sound of 6 feet scampering behind me, and ever so quickly do I remember that they are worth any amount of heap that I have to face at anytime in any day.
I am excited about the New Year!
The new day, the new light, and the suspense on what the days will bring....
I like it!
Often times I find myself just sitting and pondering what will come next..throughout my life I have been fortunate to have things happen in my favor, but in saying that: more times than not things really have never worked out. In my ripe old age of 30 I have fought tooth and nail to survive and surpass any and every statistic I have been labeled. And I have been many statistics and fit into many categories; high school drop-out, teenage mother, single mother, jobless, welfare, food stamps, abusive boyfriend, kicked out of my home, and been on drugs! Name it, I have been IT...but in that same BREATH...I BEAT them!! Success is great in my life right not! Thus, everyday is a battle!!...Trying hard to keep that success and everyday there is at least one moment where I just want to throw up my hands and give up. Then, I turn my heard......to sound of 6 feet scampering behind me, and ever so quickly do I remember that they are worth any amount of heap that I have to face at anytime in any day.
Everyday I thank GOD for everything...I have come along way and see so many people around me loosing their jobs, homes and wandering how they will feed their children. Times are so hard for everyone right now, but still I stay strong to keep this crazy world from taking my SANITY!! We will survive and I will continue to do what I can to provide for my family and any loved ones that I can.
THANKFUL!!!!
I have to admit when I write it....it is so much easier for me to feel it, believe it, and mean it!!!
& I will........Make myself be just that!
Shannyn
Shannyn

No comments:
Post a Comment