As they grow.....

Sunday, January 4, 2009

Scarlett Fever...to now WHAT?..Help!









In early November my oldest daughter had Scarlet Fever! Went to the doctor 3 times before we got an accurate diagnosis and the right medication. The rash that accompanies Scarlett Fever never left my daughters body. I have been told she will have to out grow the rash and it will possibly scar......




Over the course of some weeks the rash has become worse, even raised off her skin and now spreading to her legs, arms, face, neck!!! Has this rash turned into something else? Has your low immunity allowed another vicious culprit in her little body. I have googled rashes, toddler rashes, viral rashes, eczema and I cannot find anything that looks exactly like this. I am at wits end. The rash does not seem to be bothering her to very much. She did wake up around 4am this morning complaining and asking me to take her onesie off. I have been soaking her down with pure Vaseline every night and that doesn't even seem to help!!!!




So back to the doctor again tomorrow....I guess!!



If anyone has any ideas about what this may be..PLEASE comment!!



Shannyn





No comments: